Thursday, April 7, 2016






1.)       One logo that I really like is for the band Queen. I really like it because it has so much going on and the animals are really detaled wich really draws in my attention. I also think it suits that band well because quee/ Freddie mercury was known for being extravagant and over the top in his performances and the complexity of the logo demonstrates that.



2.)


a.)


I really like this logo because the letters/ images seem to intertwine and weave into one another. this image iis really captivating because it semms never ending, and so it does not get boring even if you look at it for a while.


b.)


I really like this logo as hhowever for a different reason. this logo while very simple is also very captivating because of it neatness. it also communicates a very clear idea; the company sells photography based products.

c.)



This logo really captured my attention because of the actual husky on the top. the husky is detalied enough to keep your eyes on the drawing for a while, but not to detailed that itt prevents you from looking at the words.

d.)
This logo is very interesting, because of the bike on top. the drawing seems to be some modern interpretation of an actual bike, but less specific. The bike takes on a almost irridecent colour that really captures your attention.


e.)


This logo really captured my attention because I of the colour of the logo and the image in the front. The neon green, in my opinion, really signifies the idea of energy, and the image at the front could be seen as an end to a charger, or a smily face, which keeps the audience wandering, which altiately helps them to remember the logo. 

No comments:

Post a Comment